We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fish fry in the dells area wanted.

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wakefield, Nebraska
Level Contributor
1 post
34 reviews
Save Topic
Fish fry in the dells area wanted.

We are looking for a good place for a fish fry tonight. We are staying in the Wisconsin Dells area so if anybody has any ideas. Walleye or catfish are preferred. Any ideas.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
937 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fish fry in the dells area wanted.

I don't think you will find a lot of places that serve catfish around WI for fish fry -at least not that I've seen. Walleye is pretty popular. The walleye at Quindt's in Baraboo is pretty good. We usually go to The Summit House which is located between Mauston and Lavalle, but that's a good 35 min. from the Dells. I think both River Walk and River's Edge have walleye on their menu, but not as their special for fish fry.

3rd Chaise to the...
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fish fry in the dells area wanted.

Pizza Pub has a good Friday night fish fry. Sorry this is too late for you for this trip.

3. Re: Fish fry in the dells area wanted.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, October 25, 2012