We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Noah's Ark free tickets from hotels

Loganville, Georgia
Level Contributor
18 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Noah's Ark free tickets from hotels

Does any have experience with the free tickets hotels are giving away to Noah's Ark?

I was looking to book a one night stay, and in exchange receive free tickets to Noah's Ark.

I am wondering if you have attend a timeshare of some sort to receive the tickets. If anyone has any experience with the Wisconsin Dells area that would be helpful.

Thanks.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,059 posts
628 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Noah's Ark free tickets from hotels

We have done this with Noah as well as various other shows. A timeshare tour has always been involved.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,059 posts
628 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Noah's Ark free tickets from hotels

I apologize. I thought I was on the Branson sight and was referring to the Noah show. We have no experience with receiving free Noah's Ark Waterpark tickets. Sorry!

Neenah, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
18 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Noah's Ark free tickets from hotels

We recently spent two nights at the Indian Trail motel, which was lovely, and it came with 4 Noah's Ark passes. No hitches or time-share bs with it.. just found one of their great specials... check the Special page on their website.

3rd Chaise to the...
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Noah's Ark free tickets from hotels

Not sure when you were planning to come, but Noah's Ark is only open Memorial Day to Labor Day, so they are now closed for the season.

You typically do not need to attend a timeshare talk for the tickets from most hotels.

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
6,136 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Noah's Ark free tickets from hotels

many of the smaller resorts and maybe some bigger off Noah's tickets. The Flamingo is right next door and does so but beware they have bad reviews. Indian Trail is a very well rated motel here on TA.

Loganville, Georgia
Level Contributor
18 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Noah's Ark free tickets from hotels

I was going to visit Noahs Ark July 2, 2012. Our plan is the indian trails campground for 5 days, and then spend the last day in the area at the water park, head to my hometown Racine for two days and then drive back to Georgia.

If anyone has experiences with any other hotels that give you free tickets to Noahs Ark water park when you book with them WITHOUT attending a timeshare or any demonstration then please post them here. Thanks in advance :)

3rd Chaise to the...
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Noah's Ark free tickets from hotels

Hotels sometimes change their "free" deal from one summer to another, so make sure that they still offer that deal for next year. I would not book before May of next year.

8. Re: Noah's Ark free tickets from hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 am, October 21, 2012