We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachlorette Party

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Saint Paul...
1 post
Save Topic
Bachlorette Party

I am looking for a place to stay with outdoor pool and walking access to bars check in July 28th, check out July 30th, 2006. Any ideas on a reasonable stay? This is for my sister's bachlorette party and want to be very close to party night life.

lake delton wis
Level Contributor
169 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bachlorette Party

Check out the Flamingo Motel, which includes free passes to Noah's Ark Water Park, and has their own outdoor pool. It's not the best hotel but very convient. Also, check out Pleasant View Motel, which includes free passes to Mt. Olympus, which includes Treasure Island's outdoor/indoor water park. The are both a few blocks away from Marleys. If you're going uptown check out smaller hotels in that area. Have fun.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
13,934 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bachlorette Party

Check out Atlantis or Copa Cabana. They are close to Marley's, which is the place to be. The bars in the Dells have several bachlorette parties going on each night. Don't forget to check out the bars downtown. We "live" at Showboat Saloon and Mamas (right behind Showboat), and of course you can't go to the Dells without stopping for a Swig and Nigs! There are hotels downtown, but they are small, basic, more like motels. If you want to be able to walk to the downtown hotels, I would suggest checking one of those out, but I feel you probably will want to be close to Marleys? Another new bar in the Kalahari--Kahunaville. It has a fun tropical decor, bartenders put on "shows" at the bar, etc. It's a family restaurant during the day, but at night becomes a dance club atmosphere.

Have fun!!!!!