We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chula Vista worth it?

St. Paul, MN
Level Contributor
89 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Chula Vista worth it?

Is the all inclusive a good deal? Crab legs good? Drinks good? Condos nice? Kalahari better? Great wolf better? Thanks

kduchen
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Chula Vista worth it?

We went to Chula Vista last summer. We LOVED it. We did do the all inclusive. Put it this way, if you want to pig out all day and drink alcohol to your hearts content, go ahead. We figured out if we wouldn't have gotten the all inclusive, we would have possibly spent about the same, or a little less. We probably ate alot more than we would have and I drank enough for my husband and I. The tiki bar guy knew me by name :-) ALSO, you DO NOT get all inclusive in the waterpark areas for the snacks and food/dippin dots. The indoor waterpark is awesome. The water coaster is a must and there are several other very fun slides too. The lazy river is one of the biggest I have been in and has lots of waterfalls. The outdoor park is OK. The red racers are fun, and thats about it. The pool was always full outside, as its quite small. Don't go on the white half circle thing, it gave me whiplash. Try to stay in the newer rooms, they are soooooo nice. The older rooms smell. Haven't been anywhere else in the dells, but overall a good experience.

Mentioned in this post
Chula Vista Resort
Chula Vista Resort
2,329 Reviews
Wisconsin Dells, WI
Gillett, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
374 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chula Vista worth it?

Crab legs were ok, drinks were VERY GOOD!! Condos are incredible!! Kalahari is nice, but you don't have the convenience of the condos in a standard room. Will be staying at Great Wolf later this summer. I love Chula Vista. If we hadn't of found a special at Great Wolf, we'd be back at Chula this year!

Mentioned in this post
Great Wolf Lodge
Great Wolf Lodge
3,889 Reviews
Wisconsin Dells, WI
Chula Vista Resort
Chula Vista Resort
2,329 Reviews
Wisconsin Dells, WI
3. Re: Chula Vista worth it?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 pm, September 04, 2009