We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Spring/Summer Vacation Package Has Arrived.

Twin Cities
Level Contributor
43 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
New Spring/Summer Vacation Package Has Arrived.

Yesterday, I received in the mail the new "package" for the unpcoming summer including the full-color magazine, the B&W price guide and a DVD.

In a word. STUNNING! The best ever. The whole package has taken a giant leap forward from what I considered the mid 60's to present times. Great graphics. Crisp ads. Easy to read and understand and find things. MAP is upgraded and is a huge tear-out at the back of the book.

Congrats to anyone who had anything to do with this. It is beyond impressive. My spouse said it makes the mailed "junk" we receive from Branson look like it came from a white trach trailer park, whereas the Dells package looks like a first rate destination like Orlando or Las Vegas. BRAVO!

Mentioned in this post
Branson
Branson
Missouri
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
wi
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: New Spring/Summer Vacation Package Has Arrived.

How do you get it mailed to you?

2. Re: New Spring/Summer Vacation Package Has Arrived.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, August 29, 2009