We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Saint Germain...
Level Contributor
2,513 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
What happened to Uncle Harrys?

This was always a favorite childhood stop on the way home from "up north" yet our experience this week was dismal. Mom ordered a soda because it was so hot, they gave it to her without ice. When asked, they said their ice machine was broken. Well, I say, then you don't have soda to sell. Or go across the street and buy a bag of ice. Crazy! The $2.30 icecreams dad and I ordered should have come to $4.60 and some tax, but came to $8.49 with all the add ons that weren't suggested as additional pricing, just would you like cup or cone? This cone or that cone... and apparently each choice just added to the tally like the summing the national debt. Blinked and a simple one scoop cone came to over $4 each! YIKES. Not the same fun, friendly, delicious icecream parlor of yore!

1 reply
Burlington...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: What happened to Uncle Harrys?

We go there all the time. I think you may have just had a random bad experience because ours is good every time. Sorry to hear.

Reply to: What happened to Uncle Harrys?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Waterford