We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fall Colors

Fairbury, Illinois
1 post
Save Topic
Fall Colors

When do your Fall colors peak?

Fish Creek...
Level Contributor
998 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Fall Colors

Colors look good, but good luck finding lodging this weekend! Gonna be a great weekend in the Door!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
8,215 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Fall Colors

I was up in Door County Tuesday & Wednesday of this week. The colors are coming to life and look really pretty. I'm not sure they are actually at 50% yet, but that is just based on my views seen. Peninsula State Park looks great from the Skyline Rd as well as from the water. Take Shoreline Cruise's "north" tour out of Sister Bay if you're interested in seeing from the bay side.

Level Contributor
5,436 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Fall Colors

Gorgeous! Come on over. Luckily that rain and wind last week didn't knock down too many leaves.

Our community is here to help!Ask questions, get advice and more from travelers like you.
Join TripAdvisor
Level Contributor
400 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Fall Colors

Hey all,

Unfortunately, I couldn't make it up to DC last weekend, so I'm hoping to go up this upcoming weekend. Any leaves still on trees? how do they look? From other posts it sounds like I haven't missed much yet.

chicago area
Level Contributor
1,317 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Fall Colors

If you are planning to stay overnight, I would secure a room before you leave. This weekend is Sister Bay Fall Fest, very busy not only just in Sister Bay. Many places sold out and those with rooms will most likely have a 2 or 3 night minimum. One of the chain motels in Sturgeon Bay may have rooms but I would call first.

Sturgeon Bay...
Level Contributor
297 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Fall Colors

A lot of maples appear to be late this year. There are still alot of trees with half green leaves yet. Many birches and popples (yellow) are dropping fast.

Should still be some good viewing throughout this week, weather permitting, of course.

17. Re: Fall Colors

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 pm, November 10, 2017