We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to stay

Seneca, Illinois
Level Contributor
95 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
where to stay

My husband and I are visiting Door County this August. We are looking at either Snug Harbor or Blacksmith Inn. Has anyone stayed at either one recently. Are there any other places to stay that are romantic w/in room hot tub/whirlpool tub, and sitting area?

I need all the help I can get its has been 20 years since we have been there.

Thanks

Seneca, Illinois
Level Contributor
95 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to stay

We book a suite at Snug Harbor. Has anyone stayed there? Are the rooms as nice as they look on the website.

illinois
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: where to stay

I'm also looking for any information on this resort. Looking for the same -- romantic w/ whirlpool tub, fireplace, hopefully with a nice view or balcony. Anyone out there?

Seneca, Illinois
Level Contributor
95 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where to stay

we stayed there last week (aug 6 - 10) room 203 was great. the view was obstructed somewhat by a tree, but we did have an excellent view of the new draw bridge. the bay had a little algee but that didn't bother us. we were only in the room in the evening. the hot tub was great. large room with kitchen and living room. fireplace between living room and bedroom (two sided). very clean and nicely decorated. the loft was a little hot and the balcony up there was small. we had 2 tvs, one in bedroom, one in living room, both w/vcr/dvd players. the balcony off the living room was nice and had chairs w/a small table. we sat out there in the morning and evening before dinner.

Seneca, Illinois
Level Contributor
95 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: where to stay

Here are some pictures from Snug Harbor

Seneca, Illinois
Level Contributor
95 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: where to stay

Sorry, I posted some of the pictures on their website.

6. Re: where to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, September 07, 2009