We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I am arriving the FRiday at oshkosh

Which Oshkosh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
I am arriving the FRiday at oshkosh

just wondered if there is much more to see if I go on the Friday to Oshkosh and skip the Saturday.

which I hear is the most crazy day for guest being there...I m in Oshkosh three days.. and was going to spend the Satuday instead taking a look around the Baslet operation on the other side of the field, if that is possible. I see the Sunday is cheaper ,I guess most planes leave or have left by then?

2 replies to this topic
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
4,890 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I am arriving the FRiday at oshkosh

Hi Britmate,

Your post is a little confusing. Are you asking information regarding a visit to the EAA Fly-in/AirVenture? I've never been there, so I can't respond, but you may want to ask the question again with something like that as your title.

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Illinois, Chicago
Level Contributor
6,121 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I am arriving the FRiday at oshkosh

yes, kinda cryptic....not to mention, only 2 posts in the past 4 years..... but, from what i can tell, he's wondering about airventure 2014....

to answer your question, tho my info might be a little dated, as it's been about 10 years since i last went to the show, but from what i remember, the last day or 3 (back then, the show ran from mid week to mid week, with the weekend in the middle), the planes started leaving... so, my guess would be sunday will be a mass exodus...

hope he answers back.........................................................................................................................

Reply to: I am arriving the FRiday at oshkosh
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted