We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

driving directions

wi
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Topic
driving directions

What would be the best way to drive from Madison to Skokie? 94, 894 and then 94? or 90 and then 294? is there a lot of construction?

This is on a weekend.

Thanks

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
10,865 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: driving directions

That's a tough one. I don't think there is much construction between Milwaukee and Skokie, but 90 is a more direct route, except, of course you would probably have to go past O'Hare and into Chicago and then north to Skokie. Have you checked mapquest for the mileage? How familiar are you with the north side of Chicago?

If the mileage is close I would come 94/894 thru Milwaukee. I would also come this way if you are unfamiliar and not real comfortable with finding your way on an indirect path from the north side of Chicago to Skokie.

In the end it might be like asking someone the best way from the east side of Madison to the west. Ask 4 people and you get 4 different answers.

wi
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: driving directions

thank you

3. Re: driving directions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:40 am, August 13, 2009