We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas in Milwaukee

Combined Locks...
Level Contributor
88 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas in Milwaukee

Taking my 6 year old to the Marquette game today. Any recommendations on XMAS trees or lights to see downtown?

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
6,140 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas in Milwaukee

…yahoo.com/… here's a link that may help guide you. I bet someone in town you come across could guide you as well (at the Marquette game, etc.). …about.com/od/…HolidayLights.htm

Edited: 10:39 am, December 14, 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
8,152 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas in Milwaukee

If you have a car and willing to venture out after/during our snow today, I would suggest a drive through Candy Cane Lane (although it is not downtown) . . . http://candycanelanewi.com/about.php .

Edited: 2:10 pm, December 14, 2013
WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
6,140 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas in Milwaukee

that brings back memories Timeshare.....it is worthwhile to go there if you get a chance

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
769 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Christmas in Milwaukee

I bet the Pabst Mansion would be festive.....

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
60 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Christmas in Milwaukee

This is too late, but next time visit the Mitchell Domes! They dedicate one dome to decked out Christmas trees and decorations this time of year. Or if you want to stay close to the Bradley Center, maybe go ice skating at Red Arrow Park.

6. Re: Christmas in Milwaukee

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 29, 2014