We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Plaza Hotel/Cass Street

Which Milwaukee hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
grafton, wisc.
Level Contributor
132 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Plaza Hotel/Cass Street

Has anyone stayed at the Plaza Hotel on Cass in modern time. I have a room for Wednesday because it is the only place i could get at a resonable rate. I know this is a old hotel but how bad are the rooms? Just using it for a overnight so we can stay in town for the fireworks.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
997 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Plaza Hotel/Cass Street

I was in one of the rooms about 5 years ago and the room was o.k. I would not have a problem staying there for one night. I do remember the room being very clean. I think it's a fantastic location for coming in to go to the fireworks.

grafton, wisc.
Level Contributor
132 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Plaza Hotel/Cass Street

Thanks. We stopped in on Saturday to do a check out because I thought there was a bar in there but there isn't. I tried all of my usuals but everything is totally booked. Found one room at the Iron Horse for $$$$!!! Love Iron Horse but won't even be in room except to go to sleep.

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
10,364 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Plaza Hotel/Cass Street

There are 35 reviews on this site and for the most part positive. tripadvisor.com/…REVIEWS

Looks like as with many old hotels there is a variance in the rooms, some good rooms, some not so good rooms.

4. Re: Plaza Hotel/Cass Street

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, June 26, 2014