We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas or ornament store?

Which Milwaukee hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
L.A. 'burbs, CA
Level Contributor
1,588 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas or ornament store?

Hi! Getting ready to head out for our vacation in a couple of months (nowhere near the Holiday season). :) One thing we always pick up when we travel is a Christmas ornament that reminds us of our trips and various travels. Are there any year-round Christmas stores or shops that carry Christmas ornaments in June?

Thanks for your help with this!

L.A. 'burbs, CA
Level Contributor
1,588 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Christmas or ornament store?

Thanks for all the recommendations. Appreciated! :)

waukesha,wi
Level Contributor
457 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Christmas or ornament store?

The museum store and art museum both have glass ornaments.

L.A. 'burbs, CA
Level Contributor
1,588 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Christmas or ornament store?

Yay! Thank you!

Racine, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
530 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Christmas or ornament store?

According to it's website, the Pabst Mansion sells a beer mug, a pilsner glass and a pretzel ornament. Watt's Tea Store and gifts has an exclusive (but expensive) Milwaukee ornament, too.

We do the same thing when we travel, which is fun to have those fond memories every Christmas. Unfortunately, our tree fell a few years ago and a few of our "vacation" ornaments broke. Oh well, it gives me an excuse to go back.

L.A. 'burbs, CA
Level Contributor
1,588 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Christmas or ornament store?

Oh, thank you! That pretzel is exactly like the kind of item we would love AND we are planning to visit there. Yay! Don't tell my husband, but if I find the "right" ornament I don't care what it costs (within reason). 2 years ago when we were in London we were able to visit the state rooms of Buckingham Palace. I bought the coolest crown ornament from the gift shop there and it was not cheap, but I am so glad I did it. It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience so let's commemorate it appropriately! ;-)

Thank you!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
10 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Christmas or ornament store?

This is coming late, but there use to be a giant x-mas store in Brookfield on Capitol Drive. Not sure if it exists any more?

L.A. 'burbs, CA
Level Contributor
1,588 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Christmas or ornament store?

I ended up buying a pretzel ornament at the Pabst Mansion gift shop. It was perfect! Thanks everyone. :)

18. Re: Christmas or ornament store?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:46 am, July 01, 2013