We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Milwaukee Amtrak Airport motels

VESPER
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Milwaukee Amtrak Airport motels

I am looking for suggestions for "Park N Train" motels near the Milwaukee airport that we could leave the car for a 6 day Amtrak trip in September. Any good / bad experiences would be appreciated.

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
10,463 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Milwaukee Amtrak Airport motels

This is just a guess on my part, but I don't think that you will find advertised park n train rates. You can research old posts on this forum for recommendations for park n fly hotels and I have to believe any hotel that shuttles to the airport would also shuttle you to the airport Amtrak station. Even if they will only drop you off at the airport you could take the free shuttle from the airport to the Amtrak station.

Also, the parking rate at the airport Amtrak station is only $ 5.00, so you could always park there at a reasonable rate.

2. Re: Milwaukee Amtrak Airport motels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 pm, October 07, 2012