We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants on the Lake

Chicago
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Restaurants on the Lake

I am taking my boyfriend to L.G. this weekend for his birthday. I was wondering if there were any nice/good restaurants on the lake. Or, even some off the lake that were relatively ok in price with good food and atmosphere. I would even be interested in anything that would be a fun time!

Gillett, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
374 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Restaurants on the Lake

Although not on the lake, Mia Bella Bistro has been my favorite for Italian food. It's in downtown. Popeye's is always rated very highly as well.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
12 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Restaurants on the Lake

Gilbert's....hands down...a great place for a date with fabulous food and excellent view.

Chicago
Level Contributor
55 posts
3. Re: Restaurants on the Lake

where did you end up going?

4. Re: Restaurants on the Lake

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, August 19, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Lake Geneva