We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Green Bay with 15, 12 and 6 year old

rochester, mn
Level Contributor
81 posts
80 reviews
Save Topic
Green Bay with 15, 12 and 6 year old

I am planning a trip from Rochester MN, heading toward Green Bay. Not sure where to head, what to plan. We are a family that loves water and beaches so if someone could give us some info on things to do I would appreciate it. Just looking to keep our trip to under 5-6 hrs, though we would consider going an additional hour for one night and then back. Thanks in advance!

rochester, mn
Level Contributor
81 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Green Bay with 15, 12 and 6 year old

We intend to go to Door County, and I was looking for recommendations for both Green Bay and Door County. Anyone know of any kayak companies that allow 6 year olds? We tried doorcountykayaktour.com but they require them to be 8.

How is the night cruise on the Lady Harbor? We are thinking of staying at Stone Harbor Resort in Door County and the Ramada in Green Bay. We definately plan to go to Bay Beach Amusement and Wildlife Sanctuary.

Any other ideas...thanks!

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
6,136 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Green Bay with 15, 12 and 6 year old

when are you going to be there...the tall ships festival will be in Green Bay I believe the 13-15 of August. There's another festival in the area coming up as well so check the Green Bay Travel site.

rochester, mn
Level Contributor
81 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Green Bay with 15, 12 and 6 year old

We will be in Green Bay the 10-12. Thanks

14. Re: Green Bay with 15, 12 and 6 year old

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 19, 2011