We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

question for packers fans

wisconsin
Level Contributor
47 posts
1 review
Save Topic
question for packers fans

I have been to several NFL games. I went and watched STL play the Bears in STL and was decked out in Bears gear and was treated very well. I went to a Viking game decked out in Bears gear and was berated, drink tossed at, and spit on. If I decide to go to the Bears GB game on x-mas, and I wear my bears gear, how will I be treated? Will I be welcome to tailgate and enjoy myself, or will I be miserable like I was at the Vkings game?

Thanks in advance for any help I may get.

wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,493 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: question for packers fans

Cubsfan- I went to pittsburgh a couple of years ago for the pack steeler game!! There were some buttheads, but once in the game it was all fun!! As far as Bears gear at GB- I wouldn't worry about it- pretty laid back, but I would hope that the pack wins!! The truth is that most pack fans would rather see the bears do well than the Vikings- !! good luck!!

Iowa
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: question for packers fans

I've been to 2 games in Green Bay which one was against the Bears the other against the Vikings....We (8 packers fans) tailgated next a few Bears fans and had a blast...everyone around us got along with a few "my team is going to kick your teams'back-side" jabs...but all in fun. By game time, we had shared a few beers and many laughs. If you show respect to us we'll show respect to you....The Viking game by the way....it's offical ---Vikings fans are the worst. RUDE-OBENOXIOUS-JERKS

GO PACKERS !!

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
331 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: question for packers fans

You will be treated nicely. The people at Lambeau treat everyone like they are family. I understand the Minnesota thing, we were treated poorly because we have packer license plates on our car. I have not went to a game at the dome, but if I did I would never wear my packer gear.

Have fun, Lambeau is awesome!

Get answers to your questions about Green Bay