We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Questions On Hotels?

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
634 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Questions On Hotels?

What hotels have the best pools, best beds, and a restaurant at the hotel.

Thanks!

Savannah
Level Contributor
103 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Questions On Hotels?

When are you going to Green Bay? If you are going during a Packer Game Weekend, you probley won't find anything in Green Bay. There are several newer hotels off of Ramada (I think that is it, it's over by the Perkins and Menards) there are also several hotels near the stadium and Port Plaza Mall, it depends where you want to be in Green Bay. I personally have stayed in the Best Western Midway Hotel, the Hoilday Inn Hotel and Suites off of Ramada and the Holiday Inn City Center. I personally perferred the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites it is a beautiful property. It really depends what you are looking for and when you are coming.

Hope this helps.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
167 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Questions On Hotels?

www.PackerCountry.com has a great online visitors guide for anyone looking up information for a trip to Titletown. Here is the link:

www.packercountry.com/ebro_visit/index.htm

I cannot make a recommendation here because I really have had no reason to stay at a hotel here in town. I -can- say that the waterpark at the Tundra Lodge is great for kids. The Ramada has a nice smaller waterpark, and there are a few more like it. The restaurants at the Radisson are excellent.

If you have any specific questions on properties, I can search down some answers, or possibly even take a drive over to the place.

Sorry I couldn't help more.

macc

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
167 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Questions On Hotels?

There is one more website out there that has a wealth of useful information:

www.greenbaygetaways.com

The first tab on the top has a lot of the local hotels listed. It will bring you to a page specific on that hotel, and then from there you can migrate to that hotels' website and see pictures, etc.

You can also

Hope this helps!

4. Re: Questions On Hotels?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:24 am, October 08, 2009