We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lambeau Field Stadium Tour

Omaha
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Lambeau Field Stadium Tour

We're coming up for the Colts-Packer in October and want to do the Stadium tour on the Saturday before the game. Tickets go on sale at 9:00 AM if we get there around 8:00 AM is that early enough?

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
331 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lambeau Field Stadium Tour

I would give Lambeau a call and see what time people generally start getting in line. We went during the off season and still had to wait a few hours because the early tours were sold out.

Have fun!

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
220 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Lambeau Field Stadium Tour

I ditto the previous poster - give the stadium a call. With it being a game weekend, plus with the team that's coming to town, it'll likely be VERY busy.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
158 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lambeau Field Stadium Tour

Yeah, I agree with everyone else. Definitely call the stadium and find out about the tours. I've heard from some people that tours during the season, especially during a game weekend, is limited. Depending on when you can get the tour for (and whether or not it's included in the tour price or not), I'd advise looking into going to the Packer Hall of Fame, too. It's right there IN the stadium.

4. Re: Lambeau Field Stadium Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 pm, October 06, 2009