We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Checklist of fun things to do in Green Bay

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
New Checklist of fun things to do in Green Bay

Hey all. I just added Green Bay to my website www.CanYouCheck.com. The site provides a Fun Checklist of things to do in the Green Bay area. I've added a bunch of items so far and am looking for other suggestions as well.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

Mentioned in this post
Green Bay
Green Bay
Wisconsin
Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
11,357 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Checklist of fun things to do in Green Bay

This person did the same thing with Milwaukee. It looks like a commercial web site to me. I would avoid this site and look for locally created information.

Mentioned in this post
Milwaukee
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: New Checklist of fun things to do in Green Bay

Not true. I'm the person who created this site. I graduated High School from Green Bay Southwest in 1994. And then went to college in Milwaukee and lived there for 8 years.

All my family lives in Green Bay, and we are building a list of great restaurants, bars, museums, parks, etc. to visit in the Green Bay area.

If you would look at the Milwaukee checklist, you would definitely see that there are many items that a Local could only add to this site.

Mentioned in this post
Green Bay
Green Bay
Wisconsin
Milwaukee
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
3. Re: New Checklist of fun things to do in Green Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, September 03, 2009