We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what are some good bars to hit in greenbay

philly
1 post
Save Topic
what are some good bars to hit in greenbay

I am coming for the Eagles game for the home opener. what are some good bars i should hit or anything woth seeing?

Clearwater,Florida
Level Contributor
127 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: what are some good bars to hit in greenbay

Curleys is inside the stadium. I would recommend marty's. It is a couple of blocks away.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
158 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what are some good bars to hit in greenbay

I assume you're looking for more of a clubbing atmosphere, right? If so, there's a couple of options.

There's a set of bars that are right by Lambeau that are pretty popular: Stadium View, The Bar, and Anduzzi's Sports Bar are the three that I can think of off the top of my head. I believe there are more bars in the area. However, most of them are, well, sports bars.

Most of the "clubbing" bars are downtown, which may be a good drive (or cab ride) away from your hotel. They pretty much run right along Washington Street and Walnut Street. There's also a lot of bars on Broadway, which is pretty much right near the river. (Up until a couple years ago, the farthest west that any establishment that sold alcohol could be was on Broadway).

I don't get out much, because I do work nights, but those are the ones that I can think of.

3. Re: what are some good bars to hit in greenbay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, August 31, 2009