We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fish Creek In Early April

Champaign, Illinois
Level Contributor
379 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Fish Creek In Early April

I will be staying with my family at Little Sweden during early April (4-10th). Teenagers and younger. We have never been to Wisconsin, so aren't sure what to expect. Will it be really cold?

I think hiking/biking might be possible, (Golf possible?) but could there still be snow?

Sounds like great shops/restaurants, so perhaps some of you can give me your "Top Picks" for the area.

I would like to check out lighthouses, and wineries.

I would love any feedback you might have.

Thank you in advance...I love Trip Advisor!

Green Bay, WI
Level Contributor
34 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fish Creek In Early April

Hi cakelady! I've never been to Little Sweden but I always thought that it looked pretty nice, let us know how it is after your trip!

As for the weather, in early April it's kind of a mixed bag. I'd say expect weather in the 50's and expect it to be wet. Will there be snow? Not likley...could there be snow? Yeah, I've seen it snow in May before, so April is a possibility.

Golf might be possible depending on how March was...sometimes if March is cool all the snow might not be off the courses yet, and if it is they are likely to be like bogs out there.

I believe they do an easter egg drop in Egg Harbor or Sister Bay, so if you do have younger children they might be interested in that. Door County Winery is another stop you can make, and there are a ton of great shops all over Door County. For hiking and biking, I knew Peninsula State Park has a ton of trails.

2. Re: Fish Creek In Early April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 am, September 16, 2009