We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St. Germain/Black Bear Lodge

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Topic
St. Germain/Black Bear Lodge

Has anyone stayed at the Black Bear Lodge in St. Germain? Just wondering if you have any recommendations (positive & negative).

Thanks.

Wisconsin
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: St. Germain/Black Bear Lodge

I haven't stayed there, but I've been to the restaurant many times (Black Bear) and the food is great. The location is nice too and the lodges/grounds look good from the outside. Hope this helps...

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: St. Germain/Black Bear Lodge

thanks.

chgo hts, il
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: St. Germain/Black Bear Lodge

I stayed at one of the properties owned by Black Bear in the fall on little saint , and family memebers have stayed at black bear condos. We have only positive to say about the place. In the fall very friendly staff, our cottage was clean, there boat launch could be improved. They no longer had there restaurant,just the bar area.

4. Re: St. Germain/Black Bear Lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 am, September 17, 2009