We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lodging

Which Snowshoe hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Parma, Ohio
Level Contributor
11 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Lodging

Where is the best place to stay at the resort? We would prefer ski access from the place we stay.

hickory, NC
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Lodging

We usually stay at the Mountain Lodge in a one or two bedroom condo. This isn't one of the newest lodging units but it's close to everything and it's located at one of the main lifts for the ski area. Plus you get a lot of clean room for the $$!

Fort Eustis...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Lodging

Whatever you do don't stay at the Top of the Mountain. Horrible condo! The entire place smells awful especially the elevators. They smell like urine.

Fort Eustis...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Lodging

Whatever you do, don't stay at the Top of the World. The entire condo complex smells awful. The elevators actually smell like urine. Rooms were tiny and HOT!

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, West Virginia
Level Contributor
8,170 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lodging

Next time stay at Alleghany Springs or Rimfire or Highland House. Those are the newest ones and all very nice. There is one more that just opened this year, but I don't know the name.

United States
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Lodging

The newest ones are definately the best. Rimfire, Highland House and Allegheny Springs. Seneca is the newest. Does anyone know where you can get some good rates for those places?

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, West Virginia
Level Contributor
8,170 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lodging

Their website is www.snowshoemtn.com and they might have deals if you mention the website.

Martinsburg, West...
Level Contributor
117 posts
188 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lodging

I stayed at Allegheny Springs 2 years ago (when it was brand new) and it was extrememly nice. This year (in a few weeks!!) I'm staying at the newest lodge called Seneca. Allegheny Springs & Seneca are Snowshoe's Luxery resorts. Highland house and Rimfire are their premium resorts. All four are a bit pricey but VERY nice. Its worth the extra cash. You asked about good rates. I only only suggest a plan for next year. BOOK early. You get 40% discount if you book by the end of November (which is what I did).

Enjoy-see you on the slopes.