We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

snowshoe lifttickets

matthews,nc
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
snowshoe lifttickets

Family is planning trip to snowshoe dec. 26-30..are there any placesthat have discount lift tickets? Thanks! jane

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, West Virginia
Level Contributor
8,938 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: snowshoe lifttickets

Dont' wear jeans when you ski! Buy some cheap but waterproof pants Don't spend tons of money on ski outfits. Water-proof is the key. When taking ski lessons...learn how to stop... and fall. Very important!

planegane, have you decided when and where (lodge) yet?

Raleigh, North...
5 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: snowshoe lifttickets

I haven't decided where to stay yet bc a friend at work was telling me about Stowe ski area and that its best to go there if we can afford it. I just want our first ski trip to be as enjoyable as possible so we will want to do it again (;

Kentucky
Level Contributor
2,138 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: snowshoe lifttickets

We just returned from Snowshoe and learned that when you book your lodging through the Snowshoe lodging system on their website, you get a 20% discount on your room and your lift tickets if the lift tickets are purchased through the lodging agent. We booked a 3 day lift ticket with our 4-night stay and received 20% off which turned out to save us a lot of money. I do believe the lift tickets are non-refundable although I read somewhere that it is a $25 charge if you cancel the lift tickets.

We added a lift ticket once we arrived for Silver Creek and saved 20% by calling the lodging number and buying it through them. We then walked straight down to The Depot and picked up our tickets.

14. Re: snowshoe lifttickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 12, 2014