We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wabasso #9

Indiana
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Wabasso #9

Our family of five stayed here at New Year. We loved the resort and the skiing. We hated the unit. Although well positioned for easy access to the slopes, inside it was disgusting. It was smelly and everything inside was at least forty years old. I have never before stayed anywhere this awful.

Virginia
Level Contributor
431 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wabasso #9

I looked at a Wabasso for sale a few years ago and was shocked that it was so old and in poor shape and they tend to sell at a high price.

Every unit is different though in all the complexes. I once stayed at a very old and falling apart Whistlepunk and yet my friends had a great place that was clean and updated in the same complex.

Each condo is individually owned and owners are only obligated to update the basics. We have updated some of our condo and we have had kids come in and break and burn things so it can be disappointing to update, rent, and then replace again. The money is not worth that.

It is too bad that you had such a bad experience. I hope that you don't get soured on the resort. If you want newer, stay in the village. The units there are newer.

2. Re: Wabasso #9

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:22 am, October 22, 2009