We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Girls weekend

Seattle, Washington
4 posts
Girls weekend

I'm heading to wenatchee/Leavenworth in July with 8 girlfriends and looking to take a one time instructed dance class, like belly or salsa dancing. If that's not possible in the area what can you recommend. We will be there for 2 days and Leavenworth can be seen in half a day.

Thank you

4 replies to this topic
Seattle
Level Contributor
6,551 posts
18 reviews
1. Re: Girls weekend

"like belly or salsa dancing". You're joking right?? You want to drive to Leavenworth from Seattle for those things??

BTW, Leavenworth in the summer offers a lot more than a half day - if you dig a little deeper! It's NOT just schlocky tourist crap!

Seattle, Wa
Level Contributor
5,826 posts
49 reviews
2. Re: Girls weekend

This area is best for outdoor activities--hiking, river rafting, rock climbing. I wouldn't expect to find a good variety of city type activities in the area. I mean, I'm sure you can find a dance class in Wenatchee, but you can probably find way more in Seattle (which, I was told recently by someone from San Francisco, has an excellent salsa dancing scene. i had no idea).

Seattle, Washington
4 posts
3. Re: Girls weekend

We are actually doing a wine tasting as well and have a cabin in Plain. But it's for a bachelors party, I figured a fun one time dance lesson would be great for the group. I go to Leavenworth a couple times a year and I love it! I've have always been able to get through the shops/food/entertainment in less than a day though

Seattle, Washington
4 posts
4. Re: Girls weekend

Thank you Christy, I will look into that!

Reply to: Girls weekend
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted