We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf courses that might be able to squeeze in a round??

Brighton, Michigan
Level Contributor
650 posts
144 reviews
Save Topic
Golf courses that might be able to squeeze in a round??

already plan on 2 rounds of golf for my guys at Harbour Pointe and Cedars Sequim for 1st part of trip mid July. If we have time, may consider another round (maybe even just 9 holes) in the am or twilite on second half of trip. I am looking for decent course with nice/unique views not over $50 pp (preferably less) don't think we would have time in these areas, but would be passing close by: Aberdeen/Mt St Helens/southern Mt Rainer, but may have time in areas closer to Crystal Mtn and Tacoma area. Salish Cliffs looks nice, but pricey and not sure if we could even get a tee time when we would like. Any opinions on Enumclaw or other courses to check out??

Olympia, Washington
Level Contributor
9 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf courses that might be able to squeeze in a round??

Check out www.chambersbaygolf.com It's hosting the PGA next year and it's on the bay. It's so beautiful in this whole area that if you didn't golf, I'm sure you would still enjoy yourselves.

Seattle, WA
Level Contributor
207 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golf courses that might be able to squeeze in a round??

I won't try to comment on courses that far South of where I live, but I will say in July you can play until at least 9PM and 10PM is not out of the question. If you are looking to save money then look for the twilight and especially the super twilight rates. You should have no problem getting in 9 and 18 is not out of the question.

Brighton, Michigan
Level Contributor
650 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golf courses that might be able to squeeze in a round??

We will be staying in Seattle @ the maxwell on a Fri & sat night (have rental car) so might have time for a sat twilight in Seattle IF there are area courses with tee times that would have nice views not too far???

4. Re: Golf courses that might be able to squeeze in a round??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, April 06, 2017