We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Soft Ice Cream (not DQ or yoguart)

Alberta
Level Contributor
663 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
Soft Ice Cream (not DQ or yoguart)

A google search has sadly come up with nothing.

Just wondering if such a treat exists in the Spokane area.

Thank you.

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
10,456 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Soft Ice Cream (not DQ or yoguart)

cdar, it appears lots of different places have it some are buffets which you'd have to pay to get into and some of the fast food places have it one that serves both the vanilla and chocolate or the swirl if you want, is Zips there are a few around town, also McDonalds has the vanilla I'm told, I would try zips.

Were you looking for different flavors or just the classic vanilla?

Collie

Alberta
Level Contributor
663 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Soft Ice Cream (not DQ or yoguart)

Thanks Collie. I was just looking for vanilla.

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
2,307 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Soft Ice Cream (not DQ or yoguart)

If you are interested in a buffet-I would recommend Timber Creek Buffet on Argonne in Spokane Valley. They have a wide variety of choices and have vanilla soft ice cream. They are open daily for lunch and dinner. On weekends they are open for breakfast as well.

Alberta
Level Contributor
663 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Soft Ice Cream (not DQ or yoguart)

We are back from our visit to Spokane. Tried Zip's, which was okay, but not the creamy type I love. I've had it at McDonald's and one of the other buffets in the past. Our hotel mentioned Timer Creek Buffet, so will try there on my next visit with a buffet lover.

Thanks.

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
10,456 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Soft Ice Cream (not DQ or yoguart)

cdar, good to know about Zips, I'll have to try it again also McDonalds I'm a soft ice cream fan too, I usually just have it at a buffet.

Collie

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
2,307 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Soft Ice Cream (not DQ or yoguart)

I was reminded today that KrispyKreme has soft serve ice cream. Not sure if that's what you are looking for. The only KrispyKreme in the Spokane area is at the Valley Mall. Maybe tat will be an option for your next trip.

7. Re: Soft Ice Cream (not DQ or yoguart)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, September 05, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Spokane