We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wild Sage Bistro hours

Fairview, Oregon
Level Contributor
8 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Wild Sage Bistro hours

according to the Wild Sage Bistro website they open at 4pm. On tripadvisor is states that they serve lunch. Tripadvisor should be changed to inform hungry travelors that it opens at 4:00pm and is NOT open for lunch

thanks

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
10,456 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wild Sage Bistro hours

Thanks for the heads up. I just called them to report it and they are closed so left a message will do a follow up tomorrow.

I think at one time they either were open for lunch or were going to be but they are not yet, anyway.

again thanks.

Collie

Spokane
Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Wild Sage Bistro hours

We have tried contact Trip Advisor several times to change the erroneous listing but as of yet, have had no luck. I sincerely apologize for the misinformation. Keep your fingers crossed that someone from Trip Advisor will get in touch with us soon. We would change it ourselves if we could.

3. Re: Wild Sage Bistro hours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Spokane