We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Downtown Parking Question

Which Spokane hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
United States
Level Contributor
47 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Downtown Parking Question

Hi- I am staying at a downtown hotel (Hotel Lusso) that only offers Valet parking- however, I prefer to do self parking and I am wondering what my best option for nearby parking garage would be- that allows overnight parking? I will not need in/out privileges- because I plan on parking for the weekend (friday, saturday nights) and walking in the downtown area....Any advice or suggestions would be very much appreciated- thanks!

Spokane Washington
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Downtown Parking Question

I went to Google Maps and looked at the parking around the hotel. Unfortunately I am not sure if some of the parking garages like Riverpark Square allow cars overnight. It would be better than the Diamond Parking lots where I would not feel good about recommending due to them being open parking lots where something could happen to your car during the night. I did see where some garages have deals through local hotels. You should talk to the hotel to see if you would be able to get discounts at Riverpark Square and if they would allow you to park their overnight. You will be able to see the distance on Google Map from your hotel as well.

Spokane, WA
Level Contributor
1,371 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Downtown Parking Question

Completely recommend you use the Valet Parking. Not sure you would want to park your car on the street down town overnight, and there are no over night parking garages to use near there.

3. Re: Downtown Parking Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 pm, August 26, 2009