We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels with long term parking

Richland, Wa
1 post
Save Topic
hotels with long term parking

Will be flying out early so would like to sleep and leave car for two days. Which hotels have such an arrangement? and cheaply? for free?

Seattle
Level Contributor
9,650 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotels with long term parking

911man: I doubt you'll get free parking, but check with individual hotels for rates. Here's a thread with some more information:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60878-i74-k337216…

WA
Level Contributor
112 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotels with long term parking

I would check to see which park and fly has liability and get it in writing. I was told the Holiday Inn does. Do NOT USE THE MARRIOTT we were broken into and they will not take responsibility. I would use the master lock or something similar.

3. Re: hotels with long term parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, August 16, 2009