We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park n Jet Airport Parking

Seattle, Wa
Level Contributor
4,853 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Park n Jet Airport Parking

Anyone used them? Today's Groupon has a deal for $18/3 days or $36/week, but it wouldn't be worth it for me if I heard they had poor service (shuttle wait times, etc).

Renton, WA
Level Contributor
4,233 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Park n Jet Airport Parking

No personal experience, but there have been several negative threads. Try a search of the archives?

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
19,427 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Park n Jet Airport Parking

I used them and they actually were quite good. Thanks for letting me know about the groupon as I need parking this week. Personally they were fine. You need to allow about 30 to get to the airport. On returning they actually tell you how many minutes till their shuttle gets to you. I think its fine if you accept the negatives of they are a bit away from the airport and you may have to wait up to 15-20 minutes for shuttles. Most of the negative reviews were from before the current owners implemented some changes.

Also you might look at wallpark, and shuttlepark 2 for specials. masterparking.com just open a self park lot for $7.49 a day so those are other options.

Seattle, Wa
Level Contributor
4,853 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Park n Jet Airport Parking

Thanks for the info. That's a long wait, but it's a good deal. I saw the MPark deal but am not sure how long that will be around since its a grand opening special.

Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle, Family Travel
Level Contributor
6,141 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Park n Jet Airport Parking

MPark pricing @ 7.49/day is good until 2/29/2012, no coupon needed.

Seattle, Wa
Level Contributor
4,853 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Park n Jet Airport Parking

Thanks!

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
19,427 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Park n Jet Airport Parking

just found this deal for seatac parking.

really good deal and coupon good for one yr. $7 a day

tacoma.dealsaver.com/engine/Splash.aspx…

7. Re: Park n Jet Airport Parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:35 am, November 30, 2012
seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
19,427 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Park n Jet Airport Parking

the post you are replying to is from almost a yr ago. Your site isn't a parking site just a booking agent. I suspect its spam and has been reported.

9. Re: Park n Jet Airport Parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 06, 2013