We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park & Fly

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
118 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Park & Fly

Hi there.. we need to find a place to park our car in March..... we don't need to sleep over.... we have an afternoon flight and are driving from Langley, BC.. a relatively short trip..

Can anyone recommend a safe and inexpensive place to leave a car for a week?

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Langley
Langley
British Columbia, Canada
Seattle
Level Contributor
9,650 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Park & Fly

Marvin: If you do a website search for "Seatac long term parking," you'll find lots of options.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
20,097 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Park & Fly

if you go on the web you can find a website for masterparking.com. They are across from the airport and for me are the absolute best. They valet park your car, and the shuttles run so often they get you back to your car quickly at the end of your trip. They have a web coupon for $61 a week. Shuttlepark also is a good place for about $11 less, but I find them slower in bringing you, and picking you up. If you use master park I use lot b. You drive like you are going to the arrival gates, then take the air cargo road east across the hiway and there they are. Most of the other lots are farther way and cost more or about the same. Hope this helps.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
118 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Park & Fly

Thanks so much for the info.. it sure does help... We've been down before and have driven around till we find a place.. and like you say... it takes forever to get to and from... I like the Valet idea...

thanks...

Victoria, BC
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Park & Fly

Marvin...

We're from Victoria...Hello fellow British Columbian!

We are flying out of Seattle this October and have the same situation.

Did you have good results with Masterpark and did you feel it was a safe lot?

Thanks,

Lawrence

Mentioned in this post
Victoria
Victoria
Vancouver Island, Canada
Seattle
Seattle
Washington
Victoria, BC
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Park & Fly

Marvin...

We're from Victoria...Hello fellow British Columbian!

We are flying out of Seattle this October and have the same situation.

Did you have good results with Masterpark and did you feel it was a safe lot?

Thanks,

Lawrence

Mentioned in this post
Victoria
Victoria
Vancouver Island, Canada
Seattle
Seattle
Washington
seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
20,097 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Park & Fly

they may not see this but I've used them for years and very safe and extremely efficient in terms of picking ;you up quickly and getting you to your car. There are some other lots that are slightly less, but not as convenient time wise.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
352 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Park & Fly

Here's a website that lists the parking lots around SeaTac:

airportparkingreservations.com/airports/…

I've used SeaTacPark several times. They're easy to find/get to from I-5. A bit farther away from the airport than some lots, but I've had no problem with them at all. In fact, every time, by the time I've found a parking spot, there's a shuttle pulling up behind my car waiting for me.

Mentioned in this post
SeaTac
SeaTac
Washington
Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
189 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Park & Fly

Thanks for sharing your experience, Luckysll!

We've reserved with SeatacPark.com, too, for the first time this November. Since we are going to be parking for about 3 weeks their 1 month rate of $99 was excellent and by far the best rate I could find. It's good to hear you've had positive experiences with them.

9. Re: Park & Fly

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, August 12, 2009