We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marriott TownePlace Suites Seattle Southcenter Park n Fly

British Columbia...
Level Contributor
101 posts
Save Topic
Marriott TownePlace Suites Seattle Southcenter Park n Fly

Hello,

Has anyone stayed at the Marriott TownePlace Suites recently? They offer a park n fly package with unlimited parking for US$179 plus taxes.

Any comments about the hotel and parking (e.g. security, shuttle service etc) would be greatly appreciated.

Their exact address is:

18123 72nd Avenue South

Kent, Washington 98032 USA

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Kent
Kent
Washington
California
Level Contributor
185 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Marriott TownePlace Suites Seattle Southcenter Park n Fly

Also really interested in knowing

how secure this area is/crime prone or not?

One review on TripAdvisor of hotel did have a pretty bad break-in. :-\ Just stuck w/the airport

long-term then?

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
19,878 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marriott TownePlace Suites Seattle Southcenter Park n Fly

Its a nice hotel though a bit away from the airport. The parking lot is completely open so no security at all. I'm at the airport now and was looking for parking for myself. Most of the 'park n fly' places are just hotels with strip parking so not much security. I did a google search and there is a website called sleep and fly or similar that shows you all the hotels. When checking they were all pretty scuzzy hotels however. My parking was at shuttlepark2 for $8.47 a day. Masterparking.com has coupons and they are the best imo.

I wouldn't expect a hotel like this to have more than one van so waiting to get picked up would take a while

California
Level Contributor
185 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Marriott TownePlace Suites Seattle Southcenter Park n Fly

Thanks so much!

Hmm...Kent tho' in general, safe?

Appreciate your quick reply. Will check

from the road if we can, and more pple see this who might review this hotel, as far as their sense of its location/security.

But many thanks for the heads-up/feedback!! :-)

Mentioned in this post
Kent
Kent
Washington
seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
19,878 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Marriott TownePlace Suites Seattle Southcenter Park n Fly

I just flew this morning and met a couple who did what you did and parked next door at the Marriott. They say they do it all the time and they offer unlimited parking with a stay. Their travel agent recommended it and they do it all the time. I guess its worth a gamble but they say that hotel was recommended. It isn't a Townplace but another Marriott in the same area. Why don't you consider taking the train down and just staying at an airport hotel? It may be about the same especially if you get a room on Priceline? Just a thought.

California
Level Contributor
185 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Marriott TownePlace Suites Seattle Southcenter Park n Fly

Thanks for the further reviews/advice. :-)

6. Re: Marriott TownePlace Suites Seattle Southcenter Park n Fly

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 pm, September 30, 2009