We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Don't use Park N' Jet!!! Horrible!!

Port Orchard, WA
1 post
Save Topic
Don't use Park N' Jet!!! Horrible!!

Please do yourself a favor & steer clear of Park N' Jet on 8th St. They were personally responsible for having me miss my check in cut off time... I had to wait over 30 minutes before a shuttle ever showed up at their office. From the time I pulled in to Park N' Jet to the time we arrived at the airport was 45 minutes (and zero traffic to blame this on... 6 am, no traffic). Park N Jet was personally responsible for adding about 5 hours on to my original 3 hour direct flight. I was rerouted and had to fly stand by for the rest of the day. Pay the extra dollar somewhere else! ANYWHERE ELSE!!! Zero sense of urgency for the customers & zero responsiblilty to take care of the mess... don't make the same mistake I did!

Seattle
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Don't use Park N' Jet!!! Horrible!!

I used PARKNJET by mistake in July--confusing it with another lot with a similar name--and also had a horrible experience. The office was filthy as was the shuttle and the customer service was abominable. Never again!

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
29,899 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Don't use Park N' Jet!!! Horrible!!

The last two times I traveled, last week and about 4 weeks before that I used AirStar for the 1st time. I liked them, and if you go to their website they have a $8.44/day coupon. I plan on using them again when I travel again in two weeks.

Vancouver
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Don't use Park N' Jet!!! Horrible!!

We didn't have the timing problems, in fact all went OK, but the attitude of the staff is horrible as is their filthy office. I would avoid them next time. "Have a nice flight" didn't appear in their training manual.

vancouver
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Don't use Park N' Jet!!! Horrible!!

I use the Park N Jet in Seattle. I totally advise spending the extra money if you are concerned about your car. I left my car for 5 nights and when I got back there was no plates on my car. I asked if their was security and of course there is!!! But nobody noticed someone riping the plates off.

5. Re: Don't use Park N' Jet!!! Horrible!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:09 pm, October 27, 2011
Seatac
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Don't use Park N' Jet!!! Horrible!!

Thanks for your feed back. We appreciate more if directly send us the email and give us a chance to improve. Just for your information if you book your reservation online your check in time will be less than 1 minute.

Seattle
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Don't use Park N' Jet!!! Horrible!!

WOW !! I just had a terrible experience with Park N` Jet as well. What strikes me the most is the comment from themselves in this forum, concerning complaints being taken up with them personally. I did that exactly and the guy at the front desk didn`t even give me the time of day. He didn`t make eye contact with me and continued on filing paperwork and putting stuff away. He simply didn`t even care. My complaint was that after two flights and 19 hours on a plane i had to wait for 50 minutes for the shuttle to show up. I called when i arrived and the same guy told me it would only be 10-12 mins. It was very frustrating to watch shuttles from other companies come by 3-5 times in that same period of time. Do yourself a huge favor and use another company, these guys dont know how to run a business, they dont care about customer service and on top of that Their office and shuttle is dirty and grimy. Save your time and rather spend your money on a company that appreciates business !!!!!!

Seattle, WA
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Don't use Park N' Jet!!! Horrible!!

Another dissatisfied customer...

We picked this place because it was cheap and took reservations. In this case you get what you pay for and nothing more.

After arriving at the airport we had to wait about 20 minutes to be picked up (and then 10 more minutes driving to the lot). The driver was very rough with everyone's luggage, throwing bags and suitcases into the the back of the van. When we arrived at the lot and the driver unloaded luggage, he was equally rough and yanked the handle out of our suitcase, which is an expensive, well made carry-on. When confronted he became defensive and yelled at us. I tried to inform the only other person working there, the man at the counter, and he also became defensive. Rather than listening he talked over me explaining how they take "every precaution to safeguard" our luggage.

I don't trust this place and will not use them again.

Pros:

- Cheap and they reserved a spot for us.

Cons:

- Handled suitcase roughly and broke it

- Distance from airport means relatively long wait to get picked up

- Very unfriendly and apparently unconcerned with customer satisfaction

Seattle
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Don't use Park N' Jet!!! Horrible!!

I've used Park N' Jet 7 or 8 times now over the past 3 years. I book my reservation for parking online and have never had a problem. I have also never had a problem getting to or from the airport on their shuttle. Usually the shuttle is there between 5 and 10 minutes of my arrival. I don't need any frills or "customer service" as some of the other comments suggest is lacking, we're just parking a car, it ain't rocket science!

This place has saved me money and they are continually adding nicer shuttle vans and increasing their capacity. They recently added a new office, which is clean and efficient.

10. Re: Don't use Park N' Jet!!! Horrible!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:09 pm, October 27, 2011