We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

a few questions about park n jet

Richmond, Canada
Level Contributor
1,289 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
a few questions about park n jet

I am leaning towards using them next trip to Vegas.Seems that they are pretty much the same as any.Couple of questions

#1 which location is closer from I5 coming from Vancouver BC

#2 Does the shuttle that picks up from the airport have a specific area to pu? I have read that it has taken up to 40 mins, to pick up after calling but it apparently asks you to put a pu location ,so if I was to know the location I could actually tell them when I call while still in the airport instead of when I get to the location?

#3 Why is there sometimes so many people already in the shuttle bus when it arrives both to the park n jet and the airport?

Sorry I'm a bit confused as I have always parked at the airport in Bellingham, and havent flown from SeaTac before

Mentioned in this post
Vancouver
Vancouver
British Columbia, Canada
Bellingham
Bellingham
Washington
SeaTac
SeaTac
Washington
7 replies to this topic
Bellingham...
Level Contributor
708 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: a few questions about park n jet

All shuttles pick up in the third floor area of the parking garage and there are several pick-up points along that street. From the terminal take the elevator up to 4 to cross over in the walkway and then use elevator or escalator back down to 3 and cross the covered street to the pick-up areas. There are phone kiosks along the pick-up area and you tell the company what pick-up point you are located at when you call. The reason the bus may be full is that they picked up from a previous point or are dropping folks off at the later point.

Shuttles have to take a rather circuitous route in and out of the pick-up area which adds time. Traffic can also be heavy as well so that's may contribute to the 40 min. wait.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
20,099 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: a few questions about park n jet

I use Park n Jet multiple times a month. They are cheap and I like them. Lot 2 is on the far north side of the airport. That would be closer if you were taking hwy 99 to 509. For a local its an easy route but if you don't have GPS your likely to get confused. Are you booking this based on price?

Masterparking.com

is still the best and easiest with quickest pickups but will cost you more. Look for coupon specials.

Park N Jet usually come within 15 minutes and I've never had a 'full' shuttle

Richmond, Canada
Level Contributor
1,289 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: a few questions about park n jet

I am booking because the price is so good but I also read the reviews and except for a few neg.comments they seem to be really good.i have a GPS in my car so coming from our hwy 99 your i5 #2 is closer? And wow seams like the pick up for shuttles is a long distance.but then we use lyft at McCarran and it doesn't take much time to find their pu so it should be ok

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
20,099 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: a few questions about park n jet

if you use lot #2 it would be closer. Don't know how your gps will direct you but our hwy 99 parallels 5 so its closer from 99 but from I-5 it will get you there but its a bit out of the way, so allow some extra time. Which airline?

Richmond, Canada
Level Contributor
1,289 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: a few questions about park n jet

we fly Alaska Air.We dont like connecting a flight from Bellingham to Sea tac then to LV so we have always gone the week preceeding the last day each year that Alaska stops their direct flights from Bellingham.This year it was June 4 so we went May 28-June 4. We really want to come July next year, so our best bet is to drive to Seattle and go dirst.Hubby doesnt like the drive though, its about 2 hours from our house He is a truck driver and drives 5 days a week from Vancouver canada to Puyallup and back.But I got him talked into it lol.Now I just have to set everything up so it goes smoothly.I just wish Alaska would resume their summer flights from Bellingham.So is lot #1 just as good?

Mentioned in this post
Bellingham
Bellingham
Washington
Seattle
Seattle
Washington
Vancouver
Vancouver
British Columbia, Canada
Puyallup
Puyallup
Washington
seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
20,099 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: a few questions about park n jet

ok I ask because then its not much of a walk to where the shuttle picks up or drop off. Just go over the skybridge from baggage claim. Couldn't be easier.

Richmond, Canada
Level Contributor
1,289 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: a few questions about park n jet

Thank you so much

Reply to: a few questions about park n jet
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted