We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking in neighborhood of Seatac

1 post
Save Topic
Parking in neighborhood of Seatac

Would it be possible to park 'in the wild' and catch public transport to the airport, or would your car be towed? 10-day trip..... I'm thinking in the Tukwila area?

Port Townsend...
Level Contributor
3,872 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking in neighborhood of Seatac

No one can answer definitively whether you would get towed or not! Can you simply park at home and take public transport to the airport instead ? There are some ways to park at the airport and pay less. Look for coupons online and there are always some Groupons available.

Seattle, Wa
Level Contributor
5,794 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking in neighborhood of Seatac

Most cities have parking time limits. I'm sure you can Google and find out what those are for Tukwila or SeaTac. In Seattle it's 72 hours and you can bet that someone is going to call in your car if you exceed that. And not even necessarily because they are tired of looking at your car in front of their house, but because we have a fairly high rate of stolen cars around here and they are probably thinking that the car is stolen and the owner would like it back.I have to think if there weren't time limits in those cities then indeed people would park there and take their trips.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
20,170 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking in neighborhood of Seatac

parking at Pat N jet Lot 2 is about $6 per day with no worries. Try them

4. Re: Parking in neighborhood of Seatac

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, August 20, 2018