We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Picnic Stop Near Ritzville/Sprague/Sprague Lake

Beaverton, OR
Level Contributor
383 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
Picnic Stop Near Ritzville/Sprague/Sprague Lake

We (me, husband, dog) will be in this area at lunchtime next July and would like a place to stop and eat lunch and then go for a walk or easy/moderate hike for a couple of hours. Our dog likes to swim so that would be a plus.

I have had no luck finding any information other than there is a rest area near Sprague Lake and some lakes in the area.

We are coming from Spokane (leaving late morning) and are heading for the Hood River, OR area via I-90/US 395 through Kennewick.

We would be willing to drive up to 20 minutes to get there and are driving a Jeep Wrangler.

Thanks,

Diana

Cow Creek Mercantile
Gift & Specialty Shops
Ritzville Carnegie Library
Architectural Buildings, Educational sites, Government Buildings, Historic Walking Areas
West Plains Skydiving
Adrenaline & Extreme Tours
1. Re: Picnic Stop Near Ritzville/Sprague/Sprague Lake

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:21 am, October 06, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Ritzville