We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Richland vs. Kennewick hotels

Rockford, Illinois
Level Contributor
39 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Richland vs. Kennewick hotels

We'll be passing through the Tri-Cities on a motorcycle trip in Mid-July. It's trip down memory lane for me: I lived in Richland 20 years ago. I know a lot has changed, but from reading reviews, it sounds like the Shilo Inn in Richland is still as nice as ever. However, my husband will be paranoid about parking the bike so, I'm looking for a local opinion about the relative safety/low traffic of the Shilo parking lot vs. the Fairfield in Kennewick for parking a motorcycle. Thanks!

Benton City...
Level Contributor
58 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Richland vs. Kennewick hotels

The Shilo will be great. The Fairfield would be too, but as you're on a fun trip, I'd opt for the Shilo, since it's right on the scenic river, near restaurants and Howard Amon Park. Other good options: The Hampton and Courtyard Mariott. Have fun!

2. Re: Richland vs. Kennewick hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, September 28, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Richland