We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transportation from Port Townsend to SeaTac and back

Port Townsend...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
transportation from Port Townsend to SeaTac and back

Traveling without a car. What is the best transportation option between PT and SeaTac these days? Dungeness Line? Rocket? Other?

Port Townsend...
Destination Expert
for Olympic National Park, Port Townsend
Level Contributor
9,355 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transportation from Port Townsend to SeaTac and back

I've not used either, but I don't imagine there's a great difference in service. So go for best price or schedule.

Ideally, have someone drop you off at the Bainbridge ferry terminal and then take the light rail to SEATAC. If you don't have anyone to drop you, you can take Jefferson Co. Transit to Poulsbo and then connect with Kitsap Transit to take you to the Bainbridge ferry.

There's also the Kitsap Airporter, but you have to get to Keyport somehow.

Let me know if you have more questions.

chuck.

2. Re: transportation from Port Townsend to SeaTac and back

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:46 am, May 22, 2011