We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Brunch?

Which Port Townsend hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle USA
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best Brunch?

My husband and I will be spending Valentines weekend in Port Townsend and looking for a yummy brunch on Sunday morning.... ideas?

Sequim, Washington
Level Contributor
126 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Brunch?

Fort Warden has a good brunch. I have been there on a few special occasions: Mother's Day and Father's Day. http://www.cafebonappetit.com/fortworden/

Port Townsend...
Destination Expert
for Olympic National Park, Port Townsend
Level Contributor
8,943 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Brunch?

My suggestion would be The Blue Moose Cafe at the boat haven. It may not be what you're after, however.

I've not tried the brunch suggested at The Fort.

The Belmont downtown might have brunch. It depends on their winter schedule.

Have fun. Post again if you have more questions.

chuck.

Port Townsend...
Level Contributor
326 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Brunch?

The Fort Warden Commons does have a very nice brunch and while the Blue Moose has great food it does not really do "brunch" and it has it's own atmosphere (very much a casual cafe in a working boatyard!!) that may not be what you are after on a Valentine's event - plus it is not open in the evenings or on Sundays.

Out of town a bit (in Port Hadlock & about 8 miles away) there is Nemo's - nice food and good view of the bay and Port Townsend.

I would also suggest the Hudson Point Cafe (aka "Otter Crossing") and (though I have not tried it for brunch) The Castle Key, at the Manresa.

4. Re: Best Brunch?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, August 11, 2009