We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to do in the Palouse area

Chelmsford...
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Things to do in the Palouse area

What is there to do in and around the Palouse? Tours, restaurants, etc?

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
18,659 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Things to do in the Palouse area

its been awhile since I've been over there but driving north towards Spokane its easy enough to visit CourerDalene or Sandpoint. South a drive to Dayton will bring you into a lot of wineries and small antique type shops that may be fun to explore.

Issaquah, Washington
Level Contributor
510 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Things to do in the Palouse area

I'm sitting in my family's farmhouse in Walla Walla county looking out at the wheat fields right now. I can give you some suggestions if you let me know where exactly in the Palouse area you are planning to be and what time of year you will be here. Walla Walla used to be considered south of the Palouse but it is now often considered part of the Palouse. The town has undergone significant changes in the last five years. There are loads of wineries and lots of good restaurants. I can give some suggestions if you are coming this way.

Bellevue, WA
Level Contributor
529 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Things to do in the Palouse area

Palouse Falls is a fascinating place:

http://www.parks.wa.gov/parkpage.asp?selectedpark=Palouse+Falls

4. Re: Things to do in the Palouse area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, October 04, 2009