We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 post
Save Topic

I am really needing some help with this honeymoon for my cousin. I really like Ocean Shores but I need to find something like a Zip line or bungee jumping or some thrills for them along this line it is for Aug 1st. Can anyone help that knows the area? I am in Tennessee and well I've googled myself nuts! LOL Thank you for your time! Laurie

Renton, Washington
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon

Try Camp Dakota. Its in Oregon but close enought that you could drive to the coast if you wanted.

Longview, Washington
Destination Expert
for Mount Rainier National Park
Level Contributor
2,582 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon

Try the Oregon Coast--much nicer than Ocean Shores. Lots of places right next to the beach. Consider Newport, or Yachats. Great dune buggy rides at the Oregon Dunes near Florence. Post to the Oregon Forum.

Bellevue, WA
Level Contributor
529 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon

Send them to the WildPlay Element Parks in Nanaimo, BC:

No zip lines or bungee jumping in Ocean Shores. No elevation in Ocean Shores. Activities are more low key. Here's a good list of them:

4. Re: Honeymoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 am, May 19, 2016