We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fun,fifty and affordable

Washington
1 post
Save Topic
fun,fifty and affordable

Hey, one of your greatest assets in Moses Lake is Potholes Park and what better way to see it than AIRBOATS NORTHWEST which serves the area...check in out on airboatsnw.com. sight. You can glide thru the estuaries as well as have a blast and it benefits autistic and disabled children as well....I had a blast and will definately be going back..Capt Jesse is the best !!!!

Level Contributor
377 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: fun,fifty and affordable

OKAY. I may be going here in the fall. What else is there to do? My husband and I are 46 and 51 yo We will be staying a night or two on the way to Idaho to visit with family.

Thanks,

NY Chubby

Green Valley...
Level Contributor
18,004 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: fun,fifty and affordable

Sounds like advertising to me.

But, apparently a nonprofit with re: education.

But, apparently looking for investors. On YouTube.

Very confusing...

3. Re: fun,fifty and affordable

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 pm, September 28, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Moses Lake