We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heathman Hotel Kirkland, Washington

Which Kirkland hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NJ
Level Contributor
1 post
29 reviews
Save Topic
Heathman Hotel Kirkland, Washington

We arrived on Wed pm. No doorman at entrance and car blocked the entrance where it clearly states NO PARKING UNLOADING ZONE. Finally someone arrives and asks if checking in? Towncar moved so we could unload.

We were "upgraded" to a suite. The suite has one small closet no other and an impossible to open safe.

The designer of this space should have spent time in here first cause the bathroom has no door with lock, only a sliding frosted glass door, in short, no privacy.The inside of the bathroom has no storage space or shelves we had to take end tables from the suite to create surfaces to hold toiletries.

The valet/front of house/concierge prefaced the experience by saying we have only been open for flour months, to which I asked, so what is it you are trying to say is lacking? No response.

Bottom line. NICE VIEWS of Lake Washington.

Business Hotel NOT Family Hotel.

Green Valley...
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Seattle
Level Contributor
18,001 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Heathman Hotel Kirkland, Washington

Perhaps you would post this as a Hotel Review. Trellis, their restaurant, is quite good.

Chinook, Washington
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Heathman Hotel Kirkland, Washington

I stayed at the Heathman in March as well and thought it was a wonderful hotel and property. The staff was very pleasant and helpful and I enjoyed a relaxing manicure in their spa. Trellis even delivered a glass of wine to me while I was in the spa. I will stay there again!

3. Re: Heathman Hotel Kirkland, Washington

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 am, September 23, 2009