We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seeking Nice Restaurant in Ellensburg

Which Ellensburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Green Valley...
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Seattle
Level Contributor
17,895 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Seeking Nice Restaurant in Ellensburg

Read the TA reviews, might settle on The Tav. But, ideas welcome for a birthday dinner for my SO whilst in Ellensburg area, Tuesday night. Many thanks.

Seattle
Level Contributor
4,398 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Seeking Nice Restaurant in Ellensburg

I don't know of any places in Ellensburg but you might consider going to Suncadia in Cle Elum for dinner--the food when I stayed there last July was quite good, although the service was a bit lacking (but they'd just opened the restaurant in the lodge so that may be why). There are 2 restaurants at the resort, one in the inn, one in the newer lodge.

Issaquah, Washington
Level Contributor
496 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seeking Nice Restaurant in Ellensburg

I can't think of any place in Ellensburg. I usually drive through at breakneck speed to get to my mom's or to get home so I don't stop for a relaxing meal. Mama Vallone's in Cle Elum is a nice place.

shoreline
Level Contributor
146 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Seeking Nice Restaurant in Ellensburg

http://www.visitellensburg.com/dining.html

Green Valley...
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Seattle
Level Contributor
17,895 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seeking Nice Restaurant in Ellensburg

Thanks, folks. We leave very early Tuesday, so will trade your ideas with our friends.

5. Re: Seeking Nice Restaurant in Ellensburg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:24 am, January 03, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Ellensburg
More Ellensburg Topics