We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carson Mineral Hot Springs Resort

Which Carson hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Portland, OR
1 post
Save Topic
Carson Mineral Hot Springs Resort

11/17/04 Does anyone know if the facilities at Carson Mineral Hot Springs Resort are open? We have been trying to contact them for a reservation at 509-427-8292, and there is no answer.we heard they changed hands, maybe they changed the name?

1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Carson Mineral Hot Springs Resort

Hi!I called 800-607-3678 and got the message machine for Carson Hos Springs....left me name and number and have not yet heard back from them, but at least it's a start. Hope this works!!

Portland, OR
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Carson Mineral Hot Springs Resort

I reached them today at the 509-427-8292 number. Good luck! I mailed them a check for a gift certificate over two weeks ago and have been getting the run around ever since...still no gift cert.

The bath, wrap and massage are wodnerful though!

Don't stay in the old cabins...I pulled my sheets back to crash after a long day and found they had not been changed since the last person that stayed there. There were all kinds of unknown hairs in there!!!

Kennewick...
Level Contributor
19 posts
333 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Carson Mineral Hot Springs Resort

Some new hotel rooms are open now...they are very clean and comfy. Carson has a website but it hard to find. The bathhouse is still rustic...I love the place. I love the water and the massages there. A bath and wrap with a massage is $75. Go there to relax.

Carson, Wa
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Carson Mineral Hot Springs Resort

There have been some changes:

We have replaced the old cabins with a new standard rooms.

$70.00 for a King and $80.00 for 2 Queens.

The bath houses now have sauna's, which inhances the bath and wrap experience. Only $20.00 for the bath/wrap. The massage's are very relaxing and only $60.00 for a one-hour massage.

Please try the number again (509)427-8292 or 1-800-607-3678

www.carsonhotspringresort.com/

Also we have a new restaurant "The Fountains" which is located a the golf course, for more info on the golf course or reservations for hte restaurant call (509)427-5150.

Thank you

5. Re: Carson Mineral Hot Springs Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 pm, September 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Carson