We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coachman inn or Bellingham guesthouse inn

vancouver
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
2,765 posts
Save Topic
Coachman inn or Bellingham guesthouse inn

which is more central and has better access to public transpo ? sorry won't allow me to edit but should be Guesthouse inn Bellingham

Edited: 5:34 pm, October 20, 2013
Washington - the...
Level Contributor
333 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Coachman inn or Bellingham guesthouse inn

BW Lakeway is across the street from the Guesthouse. The BW is my go-to hotel for visiting guests. You can walk downtown from either hotel - or catch the bus which will take you to the central station.

vancouver
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
2,765 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Coachman inn or Bellingham guesthouse inn

I 'm one of those who would always prefer to go super cheap on suitable accom , and spend saved money on food, entertainment , shopping (I'm a bit of an electronic gadgets freak ) , so in that case is The Coachman still my best bet ?

Edited: 12:01 pm, October 23, 2013
13. Re: Coachman inn or Bellingham guesthouse inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 25, 2014