We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

train station to airport?

Vancouver, Canada
3 posts
Save Topic
train station to airport?

I'm thinking of taking a train into Bellingham that arrives at 8:45am to catch domestic flight that leaves at 10:10am! Is this a reasonable feat? How long would a cab ride take to the airport and how much would it cost? are cabs waiting right at the station for a quick getaway?

Vancouver, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: train station to airport?

How was it? Did it work out for you? I'm trying to do the same!!

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
19,133 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: train station to airport?

Best to post a new question since the question was asked 1 1/2 yrs ago and apparently the poster got no answers. In general the Bellingham airport to train is quite a ways and I'd guess a $25 cab fare.

Vancouver, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: train station to airport?

Thanks David. Yeah I was curious because I don't know Bellingham too well and with the cab cost + tip, I figure it might be just the same to train to Seattle....

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
19,133 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: train station to airport?

why don't you take Quick Shuttle from Vancouver? They will do a stop at BLI airpor for you. That would be the simplest.

5. Re: train station to airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 am, June 18, 2013